We have exciting news! All seven of our Catholic Community Schools elementary schools have been invited to participate in a $25,000 grant challenge by The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation in Minneapolis. Mr. Schulze is the founder of Best Buy, and his foundation has been supporting Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis for many years. Now, he is offering to support schools in the St. Cloud Diocese as well.
In order to earn this one-time $25,000 grant from the Schulze Family Foundation – per school – each school must first raise $25,000 by March 31, 2022. Anything less and our schools will not receive any grant money. Additionally, the dollars raised must be new donations or gifts above and beyond any typical annual giving. The goal of the foundation is to help us broaden our donor base and secure larger gifts than we have in the past.
If we can meet this challenge, the $50,000 will be used by each school in the following ways:
- ASA: STEM Program
- SEAS: Science & Religion Curriculum, Professional Development, Chapel
- SFX: Math & Reading Specialist, Enrollment Efforts
- SKD: Art Program Specialist, Social-Emotional Learning Development
- SJCS: Science, Social Studies & English Language Arts Curriculum
- SW: Professional Development, Lunch Room Tables, Montessori Supplies
- SMHOC: Playground Equipment
If we raise $25,000 for each school, we will receive $25,000 from the foundation for each school.
Please help us unlock this challenge and make a difference to the youth we serve! Give what you can today so that we don’t leave this generous gift on the table.